Sunday, July 6, 2008

Say it Again, I'm Yours

最近爱上了这2首歌 - Marie Digby 的 Say it Again 及 Jason Mraz 的 I'm Yours

Thing about love, is I never saw it coming
You kinda crept up into me by surprise
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wonderingIs this true?
I wanna hear it one more time
Move in a little closer

Take it to a whisper
Get just a litter louder
Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that i'm the only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world starts to listen when you tell me you're in love
Say it again



很甜蜜的一首歌,工作不开心,就会听这首歌。。心情就会好一点。
然后再想想心里的那个人,心情就会再好一点。。
然后就有力量再撑下去。。。

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
Ah, la peaceful melodys
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours



很轻松的一首歌,第一次听就很自然的跟着哼。
对,何必再犹豫,我是你的啦!

每天都会听这两首歌,至少一次,有时会重复的听,因为这会让我心情变得很好很好。。。
如果你现在不开心,就播来听吧!

No comments: